Wednesday, May 4, 2011

'The Janitor' Wants More After Quick Clean Up at UFC 129

Thumbing through The Underground, I stumbled across this little gem in which MillhouseMMA posed a question for 'The Janitor' :


MillhouseMMA - Sick KO, did not see that one coming. Who do you want to fight next?

I have never chosen an oppenant.  But everyone knows that I would like to square up with Tito or get a rubber match with Lil Nog.  Lil Nog and I share a fighting history together.  Which is something special.  Our past is filled with respect, admiration, and some very strong battles.  I thought we would be able to write our final chapter together in Rio in August.  But, unfortunately, that will not happen.  The fans lost on that one.  But, hopefully, one day soon.  He is a great fighter, and I know we would put on a great show for everyone.

Stephan Bonner would also be a fun match-up for the fans.


At the end of the day, anyone that Joe Silva wants to see me fight.


I think it would be awesome to see Vlady take on someone like Tito or Stephen. A match with Nog might be a little out of his league but there's nothing I would love more than to see Tito get his head bashed in once again or another classic Bonnar blood bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment