Saturday, April 16, 2011

Allistair on PED Accusations (again)

On who he most wants to fight next:
"Cain Velasquez. And why? Because he is the UFC champion, and believe you me when the tournament is over, I'll be coming for him. And after I'm done with him, we're gonna go after dos Santos for his nice comment."
"Cain is a good striker, good wrestling. He, in my opinion, is not ranked number one. How do I see myself against him? Well it's gonna be a great fight. He is a well rounded fighter. I think I'm better on the feet, on the ground probably equal. It's probably gonna be a matter of time, it's gonna be a matter of time until we see that fight."

"In my opinion, the winner of the Strikeforce GP is, without a doubt, the number one in the world."
On Junior dos Santos questioned Overeem could have gotten so big, so fast without using some kind of help.
"I have no answer. Like I said, he can say what he wants. I've fought numerous times in the states. I've always done all the tests, like all the other athletes and I've always come through the test negative."
 Source: 5 Knuckles

No comments:

Post a Comment