Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Brad Pickett Claims To Have The Answer For Dominick Cruz

Brad Pickett might not be a name that strikes a chord with you right away, especially if you didn't watch the WEC. The 32-year-old British bantamweight might be nicknamed "One Punch", but he has a slick submission game to go along with his heavy hands.


He thinks he matches up well against the UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz.

I honestly believe that out of the top ten guys, I would have one of the better chances of beating him. He dances around a lot, he moves a lot, he’s hard to hit and he’s got brilliant conditioning so I don’t think anyone’s going to beat him by decision – to beat him you’re gonna need to knock him out. And I believe I have more power than most of the people in the top ten and I have great chokes and submissions, which gives me a good chance.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment