Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brittney Palmer: I'd Rather Swing A Paintbrush Than Anything Else

Brittney Palmer, the newest addition to the UFC ring girl line-up has proven that she can more than hold her own inside and outside of the ring.

She reveals how her painting has been going so far, and what art school can bring to the table for those with enough gusto to go out and make their dreams happen regardless of what the public sees in you.

"People stereotype MMA fans as a certain kind. I don't think that they are. These people see my art, and they give input on it, and the fans are so smart. They just haven't been introduced to art. The art that I'm going to sell is going to be in the budget of the regular person who enjoys art but can't spend $10K-$15K on a painting. My paintings go for $50-$450, or I can do custom for $1,000."

Apart from painting and attending art school, she is also musically talented in playing the guitar and can rock your ass in the ocean on a surfboard.

"My biggest painting was Muhammad Ali, and that's because Dana White loves Muhammad Ali. That's one of the first paintings I did, and I gave it to Dana for being such a rad boss."

"I don't want to be known as just the hot chick that walks around the ring. I want to be the cool chick who likes to paint rock stars and learns to play guitar."

Full Article

Brittney Palmer's Website, Click Here


Video streaming by Ustream

No comments:

Post a Comment