Friday, July 8, 2011

Dan Henderson Content Staying in Strikeforce

Diaz may have been the “ONLY” title holder with the exemption in his contract, but Hendo doesn’t appear too interested in returning to the UFC even if the opportunity presented itself.


“It hasn’t crossed my mind, really,” Henderson told 5thRound of rejoining the world’s premier mixed martial arts promotion. “I’m pretty happy where I am at. I think there’s plenty of guys that fight in Strikeforce right now [that I could face].

“I think it would be pretty neat to be involved with, possibly down the road, unifying the title or something like that, but I’m pretty satisfied where I’m at.”

While he might not be swapping organizations for the time being, Hendo will be transition to the heavyweight division at the end of this month in order to face Fedor Emelianenko in blockbuster bout.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment