Monday, July 11, 2011

Jones Answers: Rampage, Evans, Phil Davis, and Former Coach Greg Jackson

"(Rampage) has pride. He has a history. He has following. If I was him, I would call it my belt as well. Right now, I feel as it's my belt and I'm not gonna give that away. I've worked really hard to get to this point. I'm young, I'm hungry. I'm not gonna let someone who's maybe half passionate take my dreams away from me. Right now, getting hit isn't an option. I'm striving for perfection. To give Rampage everything that I've worked so hard for - I just can't allow that to happen."

"There's no back with (coach Greg Jackson), I never left him. Me and Greg Jackson, we have a great relationship. We have a great chemistry. Me and my team have a great chemistry even though the situation happened with Rashad Evans. Everybody at Greg Jackson's camp is still a family and we're gonna be moving forward. I got some of the best coaches in the world on my side. I feel great and I wouldn't abandon that for anything."

Full Article & Video

No comments:

Post a Comment