Monday, July 11, 2011

McCorkle: F*** him, His Whole Family, And Anyone Close To Him Who's Ever Died

Mike Hayes made some remarks about Sean McCorkle over this past weekend, possibly in attempts to hype up the main event of the Championship Fighting Alliances main event July 23rd in Miami Lakes, Florida; but much to the dismay of many, fans and McCorkle himself found the remarks completely unnecessary and uncalled for. Many fighters have trash talked over the years, and fans alike have seen verbal assaults with vulgar and crude remarks tossed back and forth until the two meet in the ring.
  
"Mike Hayes can suck my dick. Despite all my trash talking, never have I once gotten personal like that by bringing anyone's wife/family into it.....until now. There are lines you don't cross and he fucking crossed one. So for my part, fuck him, his whole family, and anyone close to him who's ever died.

He's going to find out what a "real fighter" is in 2 weeks, and what a gap there is between a local bar room brawler like him, and an athlete of my caliber. Bad news for you, Mike, shaving your head, growing a goatee, and getting tattoos doesn't make you tough. If it did, 1/2 the guys that ride Harley Davidsons would be in the UFC.

As far as the out of shape/cardio comments, if I'm so fat and out of shape, why was he too scared to take the fight at 285, even though I offered him 10% of my purse to do so? I did that not so that I can come in out of shape, just so that I could save myself the pain in the ass of cutting 20 lbs the week of the fight. I walked in at 292 against Morecraft and was the leanest I'd ever been in a fight.

I don't make excuses, I don't tap in fights, and I don't look like Stone Cold Steve Austin with Downs Syndrome. That's the difference between me and Mike Hayes."

Full Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment