Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Tito Ortiz: This Is The Best Time Of My Life





Luke Thomas: Tito, how are you sir?

Tito Ortiz: What's up guys? How are you doing man? Everybody else who's my fan who are listening, god man, let me tell you, talking about being on a whole different level of respect, confidence, and hard work that pays off. It shows and I'm really really happy. Thanks for having me on your show man, I appreciate it so much.

Luke Thomas: Tito, not just beating Ryan Bader, but emotionally pushing back all the criticism, pushing back all the self-doubt and then beating Ryan Bader, is that athletically or even professionally the hardest thing you've ever done in your career?

Tito Ortiz: Yeah, this is the greatest time of my life right now. I look at the fact that I beat Ryan Bader, who was fifth in the world, top five in the world in all of MMA, at all levels, and I proved that I could still dominate. People had a lot of questions to see if I could still compete with a lot of people in the Light Heavyweight Division at this level. With the surgeries I've gone through, I'm very thankful for Dr. William Smith out of Las Vegas who gave me the surgery and be able to get in the cage and be able to compete at the level I know I can. Last night I proved it man, against Ryan Bader who was one of those things, I can look back. It was all the hard work and dedication of my team at the Punishment Athletic Center. Jason Perillo, Mike Giovani, and of course Ricardo Abreu. Those three guys put me through hell so I was prepared for this fight. Let me tell you, all my friends are happy and they're able to look at each other and the people around them and be able to say "I told you so". It's nice to be back on top man. It's a gratifying feeling.

Full Article

No comments:

Post a Comment