Saturday, May 14, 2011

Brock Lesnar Contracts Diverticulitis Again

Brock Lesnar has contracted Diverticulitis once again and is forced to pull of UFC 131


Brock stated:

"I want to thank the UFC and Mr. White and I want to apologize to Junior Dos Santos and Spike TV. This is an unfortunate situation for me. I dodged a bullet about two years ago with diverticulitis at that time not knowing what the problem was. I dodged a bullet by not having the surgery. diverticulitis is an illness that never goes away. It's something that I've dealt with since my first occurrence and I've been battling. It's something that's in your colon for the rest of your life. I've been able to maintain it to the point where it was tolerable. I was able to go through two training camps for Shane Carwin and Cain Velasquez and I made it through those camps without having any symptoms and I've been dealing with symptoms for the last three months."



Source:Mixed Martial Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment